Guns-N-Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns-N-Violence

Got em Coach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message Sent to Shadowofasolja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Empty
PostSubject: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:17 pm

12:49 am

This was my actual response to the war results post xpjx posted but i want to keep this from turning into a huge thing with us and zr.

"I want visual evidence of this occurence pj, just like when we caught you lean glitching the rock on prowler. We had the same round situation 2 seasons ago as shadowofasolja will recall. The verdict came down to seeing visual evidence of the infraction despite the ref in that room calling it a lean glitch. Plus the match score was 5-3 when the "glitch" occurred. Now if you didnt type up zr gets round 10 with 2 minutes left in the 11th round you kno we would have just sat back and not rushed like the match was mathimatically done.

I personally as well as INSTHAREBEL and Str8balla saw where he was sitting. In fact i was in the same exact spot 3 rounds prior. He was clearly shooting through the open doorway so they could not penetrate our right side. If you have any proof otherwise saying he wasnt i dont see how you can call this the verdict.

You may also want to ask zR* about what there claims were on anchorage also. They claimed we cheated there too. As a matter of fact everytime we have beat them they have done nothing but talked about how we cheated to beat them. Tell them to stop crying wolf and show some proof please.

If you want to take back the win do that, but it should be played at 5-4 going into the 11th round seeing as though we were not given notice that the 10th round was forfeited until g.V was already down to 2 to 3 players and zR* atleast 8."

10:34 am

Last night i was a bit frustrated and my message i sent you last night was not personally shot at you at all. I was just a bit frustrated that everytime we beat zR* we dont get anything but comments like "you glitched through a wall", "you couldnt have done that move against me", "there is no way you didnt die", etc. and there is absolutely no proof from the other side to justify it. Like on the anchorage we had thier dudes complaining that i believe stress cheated (i wasnt in the first match but i heard the allegations). One problem we have with zR* is we havent been given one gg on the mics from them when we beat them yet but everytime we lose to them we wont complain of anything sketchy and grant them thier gg messages. All we get are complaints.

As for the situation that occurred, i was personally in that spot as well. (the spot xOnex was in was sitting in the far right corner at the top of the ladders so he could shoot anyone coming through the right door or trying to go through that path behind our guys watching the half wall area). It is a well known spot and many people use it during gameplay.

So we have a 4-3 lead going into the 10th round and everything is in g.V's favor so we see a bombarment of nades obviously being thrown over the buildings in the courtyard because we are seeing nades hit halfway in the water between the halfwall and the white flat building in the first 10 secs of the match. We let xpjx know this 3 rounds prior to watch Cashmoney because he is the one who does it and he told us they didnt do it that round. He never went back to checkup on it and we are seeing these things which are obviously not being thrown from the halfwall at that point. We didnt stress over it and let it go. We then have a big lead and they start rushing the top right hard. Str8balla and xonex do a nice job of picking them off with thier mk48s. So we win the round and think its over so stress says gg and lets get this over with so everyone rushes thinking its a mathimatical win no matter what happens. 2 minutes left in the round g.v has 3 men at the most left and zR has about 8 and xPJx types up that xonex was shooting through a wall. We right away question the call of course because 3 of us watched what he did and didnt see anything while we were watching him. We ask him and he has no idea what the problem was because all he was doing was shooting his mk nonstop. We finish the round obviously losing after Six perposely killed himself to end the round quicker and we go to the briefing room. Right away we are getting sh*t from zR* that we suck, we ought to take our loss and leave, yada yada yada and we come back and tell them what are they smoking because we clearly had the win in the bag.

So i dont know what was said in the rep room with pj but i heard they did try out the spot and found out that wall was faulty. Now did my dude know this, no. Did he think he was killing guys with his mk48 as they just began to stick out, yes. We all know the mk48 is a very innacurate gun and has stray bullets here and there so most of his bullets were going through the open doorway and some were according to zR and pj going through the wall. So again was it purposely done, hell no. We dont do anything shady in this clan especially when we are up 2 rounds. Any clan can realize it wasnt done intentionally.

If the proof is there that they did in fact get killed through the wall and not by just running out of the door good for them and we will take away that round. But the map shouldnt be 5-5 at any point of that match. I realize xpjx wasnt in the match so saying "lets remake this and get it on" sounded like a great idea to him, but to my clan who had the win its not what we wanted to hear. A fair verdict would have been to remake the match for a 1 round showdown at the score of 5-4 after 10 rounds. If the match was 5-3 going into the 4th round then ya g.V would have been stupid to rush and it should have been ruled 5-5 but this is the last round of a already clinched match. Once you clinch every clan just goes out and gets it over especially when it is 12:00-12:30 at night.

I hope you can make a fair judgement on this matter and realize the incident wasnt purposely done (i am taking zR*'s word that there were bullets coming through the wall) and the announcement of the round count was given much too late especially in a last round where a match was already won.

Thank you for you considerations,

Clan Guns-N-Violence
Back to top Go down
http://guns-n-violence.niceboards.net
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:18 pm

Shadows Post on CT Forums:

Ok, Here is the situation:

During the course of the match there is an instance on the 10th round where the score was currently 4-3 favoring g.V. At this point there was a man shot through the wall on the right side by the stairwell as where the game has been made faulty by being able to see through that wall while standing in the water in scope.

The ref in question -xPJx- saw the person behind the wall's health go down after recieving complaints about being shot through it. He witnessed the health go from green to yellow w/o sticking out behind the stairwell wall. However we do not believe it to be intentional it is still a foul commited by the opposing clan. The round ended within 1 minute of the event happening not allowing the ref to call the infraction in time as they had messaged me for an opinion. I told the ref that as it IS a glitc h whether its intentional or not it requires penalty. The penalty was called their after with the 11th round score being 5-3 and actuall round count was suppose to be 5-4.

As the call was made late the opposing clan was unaware that by purposefully rushing they were in jeoperdy of losing to tie the match.

As the late call is the fault of the referee The match will be paused at a score of 5-4 restarting at the 11th round after the round was awarded to zR*.

The match should be replayed from a score of 5-4 replaying the 11th round going into sudden death should zR* win the round. Should g.V tie or win the round the match will be over with a score of 6-4 or 5-4 depending on the result.

This result has been reached by both awarding the penalty to the correct clan and takin in fault of the late call by the ref to accomidate both clans in the situation. This match it to be completed BEFORE the sunday meeting.

I appoligise for the inconvenience but this is what needs to be done to reach a fair verdict on the match.
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:18 pm

Rawtalent Comment:

Everyone please welcome gV's new journalist -PJ20- welcome to the staff bro lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

My Comment:

Ty i have been waiting for this day for some time now. I would like to thank everyone who has got me to this day. My parents, GOD, the homo Raw and his boyfriend stress. lol
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:19 pm

Rawtalent comment:

hahahh
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:19 pm

Nicoya comment:

Lol u guys sound like lil boy..... But good shit.
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

Stress Comment:

Hey PJ Im not gay, my boyfriend is
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:20 pm

My Comment:

I didnt say you were. If you read my post it just calls raw the homo and you are just the boyfriend. lol
Back to top Go down
-PJ20-
Admin
-PJ20-

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 10:20 pm

My Comment:

I didnt say you were. If you read my post it just calls raw the homo and you are just the boyfriend. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message Sent to Shadowofasolja   Message Sent to Shadowofasolja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message Sent to Shadowofasolja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guns-N-Violence :: Tournament Archives :: Chaos Tactics King of Kings-
Jump to: